EB-5 is currently the fastest way for high net worth individuals to obtain a U.S. Green Card for their family. It was created to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors.
- Investors need to invest only $500,000 per family in an eligible business that will create 10 jobs.
- Your spouse and unmarried children below the age of 21 can be included in your application.
- All investment projects are overseen by a group of highly experienced professionals who will take care of job creation and overall operation. There is no need to actively participate in the management of the business.
- It usually takes 18-24 months from the time of your investment to obtain your U.S. Green Card.
- Return of funds strategy varies per project, however, ours is considered to be one of the best in the market.
- The investment is kept in a secure U.S. escrow account until your application is approved by the government, at which point it is transferred to the project. It is returned to you immediately if your application is refused. All our past clients have been fully refunded.Your Green Card will be valid for 10 years and you can settle anywhere in the United States.
- The investor must be able to provide complete documentation of the legal source of funds of the $500,000 investment and $50,000 issuance fees until it is transferred to the U.S. escrow account.
- The source of funds can be in the form of:
- accumulation of salary,
- bank, business, or personal loan,
- sale of property
- inheritance, etc.
- There is no requirement in terms of business experience, language skill, or education.
- Your visa will be issued in your home country, and you must come to the U.S. to claim your Conditional Green Card within six months of notice.