Job Description for Business Development Executive
- Responsible for the test and measurement business in the assigned territory
- Formulate and implement market segment & territory sales plan to achieve the growth target
- Drive action plan to develop new market and penetrate new account
- Establish strategic partnerships with government organizations, banking systems, financial intermediaries
- Coordinate with business unit and marketing team in new product launch and pursue opportunities in emerging technologies
- Drive continuous improvement in the selling process like planning, forecasting and productivity
- Collecting and analysing information of competitor
- Arranging and completing files of new customer, records of communication with customer, jod conclusion and work plan
- Actively search for new potential customer via various marketing channels
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operation
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Assertive, challenging and resilient to set backs
- Optimistic, self-confident with a competitive nature
- Ability to understand customers and articulate their needs
- Ability to network, influence and persuade
- Ability to work actively and self-discipline
- Confident and effective communicator
- Smart, energetic and perceptive
- Study abroad in Europe is a plus
- Worked for bank is a plus
- Speak another language beside English is a plus
- LGBT is a plus
- Monday to Friday from 8:30Am to 6:00PM
- Flexible hours due to condition of work
- Ms. Diep Thi Huynh Truc (Boonie)
- Add: Zen Plaza, 54 – 56 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, HCM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0813 830 099
Why should you work with us?
We will make you become a star after training and working with us.
About Casa Seguro
Casa Seguro empowers individuals and families to become Global Citizens by investing in second residency and citizenship around the world. This is accomplished through a bespoke service experience, which simplifies complexity and is supported and sustained by long-term relationships.
As a global financial advisory firm specializing in investor programs for residence and citizenship, Casa Seguro plays a critical role in empowering governments, consultants, legal and financial professionals, and investors to meet their goals efficiently, effectively and responsibly.
Casa Seguro has been licensed to be Exclusive Partner of Mercan Group for distributing Mercan Group’s investment and recruitment products to VietNam Banking System.
Mercan Group is one of the largest and most successful professional immigration consulting companies, established in 1989 in Canada. The Mercan Group of companies consists of five companies, each specializing in sectors of immigration, investment, education and foreign worker recruitment.
Becoming an associate with client in BUILDING a safe and solid “Second Home” and enjoy outstanding experience.
Creating privilege on Freedom of residence, Improving future life Strenghthening a safe and solid “Second Home”.
Leading in immigration investment industry in 2025 and Becoming a secure choice for investors.